ASPHALT, GREASE, OIL, PAINT, TAR, WAX
- Carefully remove deposits with dull plastic putty knife.
- Flooring stripper solution to clean residue from surface.
- Dried deposits may require a small amount of mineral spirits applied with a clean, white cloth. DO NOT pour mineral spirits directly on the surface of the vinyl.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean, wet cloths and neutral pH cleaner.
- Blue or white scrub pads can be used on residue.
SCUFFS, MARKS, SCRATCHES
- Clean floor with stripper solution and use blue or white scrub pad if needed.
- After stripping use a neutral pH cleaner to clean the floor and remove any residue.
- If floor is scratched use of an after market finish may lessen the effect of the scratches. Use only finishes that are compatible with urethane coatings.
- Wipe all spills up quickly.
- Use neutral pH cleaner solution.
- White, soft bristle brush can be used on heavy deposits.
- User blue or white scrub pad, if needed.