Removing Fungicide Stains From Carpet
Try our STAINMASTER™ carpet care products with breakthrough technology to quickly remove tough stains and protect your carpet from resoiling.
How to remove fungicide stains from carpet
- This liquid can permanently discolor carpet very quickly, so try to act fast!
- Safety first - put on a pair of impermeable rubber, nitrile, or thick latex gloves to shield your hands.
- Next, use clean paper towels or white cloths to blot (not rub) as much of the spill as possible without spreading it.
- After the majority has been blotted up, get fresh toweling and continue blotting up as much of the remaining liquid as possible. To do so, use the palm of your hand to press the clean towel into the carpet.
- Afterwards, call a professional to remove as much of the remaining stain as possible.
Did the stain removal technique work for you? Yes | No