ON A REGULAR BASIS
- Vacuum at least weekly to remove dry soil particles that can dull fibers and cause matting.
- Combat crushing by placing glides under heavy furniture.
- Rotate furniture to give carpet a rest.
- Close blinds or shades to avoid long hours of direct sunlight.
Every 18 months
- A professional steam cleaning/hot water extraction at least once every 18 months is required to maintain your warranty.
When accidents happen
- Clean spills promptly.
- If you cannot clean immediately, you can remove most stains after 24 hours.
- Visit our stain removal page for helpful tips on how to remove tough stains.
- Or flush the stain using mild dishwashing detergent and water. Blot excess moisture with a clean white cloth, moving from outer edge of stain toward the middle.